Why Choose Our Law Firm?
Lawyers Committed to Excellence
The lawyers of Kitner Woodward PLLC earned their reputations as preeminent litigators by offering first-rate legal representation and sophisticated counsel to clients nationwide. We have always provided incomparable levels of personal attention and expertise at all stages of litigation, from initial consultation through trial.
Our attorneys come from unique and diverse backgrounds, and we combine our talent, experience, and integrity to provide an unparalleled level of passion and commitment. We have extensive experience representing clients in a range of practice areas–particularly class actions and complex litigation–and our boutique setting allows us to take a highly collaborative and flexible approach to our cases, resulting in the best possible outcomes for our clients.
If you require skilled legal representation from respected and experienced counsel, contact Kitner Woodward PLLC today.
- Haddock v. Nationwide Life Ins. Co.
- USDC, District of Connecticut
- Our lawyers helped achieve the second-largest reported settlement of 2014 in excess of $140 million in an ERISA class action on behalf of a nationwide class of 401(k) plan participants
- Spahn v. Edward D. Jones & Co.
- USDC, Eastern District of Missouri
- Firm lawyers helped litigate a nationwide class action for breach of fiduciary duty against an investment company based on its wrongful retention of payments made by mutual funds
- Bachman v. A.G. Edwards, Inc.
- Circuit Court of the City of St. Louis, State of Missouri
- Our attorneys helped litigate and settle a nationwide class action against an investment company for $60 million, arising from its acceptance of kickbacks
- Murphy v. Gospel for Asia, Inc.
- USDC, Western District of Arkansas
- On behalf of a nationwide class of charitable donors, firm lawyers settled RICO claims based on allegations that contributions designated for specific purposes were diverted to non-charitable uses; the $37 million settlement is believed to be one of the largest in US history involving a non-profit entity
- Sager v. Inamed Corp.
- California Superior Court, County of Santa Barbara.
- Our lawyers helped litigate and settle a nationwide class action for $2.1 million for deceptive advertising claims involving breast implants